09 August 2013

FGS Conference Online Registration Deadline

My poor blog has been a victim of my current schedule. Between client deadlines and co-chairing the FGS Conference that begins in less than two weeks in Fort Wayne, I have no extra time to write. It's going to be a great conference. The registration numbers are fantastic and don't forget that conference registrants can avail themselves of extended research hours at the Genealogy Center of the Allen County Public Library.

I do want to let my readers know that online registration for the FGS Conference ends on Wednesday, August 14. Click here to register and learn more about the conference.

Today, August 9, is the last day to register by regular mail.

You may still register at the door beginning Tuesday, August 20, at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Fort Wayne. It will be a great educational and fun time.

No comments: